PUBG took the entire gaming world by storm on its release back in 2017 and to this day it keeps growing in popularity. As most of you know PUBG introduced a mobile version recently and below we tried to bust some pubg mobile myths that are talked about a lot.
PUBG MOBILE MYTHS:
- Your flare gun would get fired on the ground if you move while shooting it: this has been confirmed to be true there are several videos that prove this.
- The time it takes to die gets multiplied every time you get knocked out: this has been tested by knocking a player 5 times and monitoring the rate at which he dies and this myth has been confirmed to be true.
- If you’re not in sight of a frag grenade you will not get damaged: this was tested by placing two players one behind a tree who cannot see the grenade and another player in the open but a bit far but who can see the grenade, the player that could see the grenade took damage while the player that couldn’t don’t which proves the myth to be true.
- You cannot spectate a bot after you die: this myth was confirmed to be true as after dying intentionally to a bot the spectator camera switched to the nearest real player.
- You won’t get knocked out if you jump off a bridge into the water: players have jumped off a bridge into the water several times without taking damage hence proving this myth true.
- Throw a grenade while standing near a wall and move towards the wall. You will get teleported inside: although it’s a bug which has been fixed recently it actually works so myth is confirmed.
- The match will be a tie if there are two guys left and both die to the same grenade: this myth is busted as the player throwing the grenade does not die and wins the game.
- You will take less damage if you jump while in a Molotov fire: this was tested by a player on 4 different positions stand, prone, crouch and jump and there was no visible difference to the damage so this myth is busted
- If you remove your shoes you will make less sound while running: this was tested by hearing a player with and without shoes and there was no difference hence the myth is busted
- You cannot kill an enemy when he’s flying: this was proved wrong as several players have successfully shot down enemies before they land