- Season Six is now live with Multiplayer and Zombies content. Warzone content includes Forsaken.
- Complete the Verdansk ’84 storyline in Warzone as you navigate a leveled Stadium and Downtown following a major attack.
- Duke it out in three new Multiplayer maps: Amerika, Gluboko, and Deprogram, the latter of which offers a new and surreal 6v6 experience representing Adler’s fractured memories.
In the ongoing battle against Perseus, one man’s fate is irrevocably changed: Russell Adler. He finally appears to be in a state of collapse after being interrogated and captured by Stitch, his long-time foe. The final showdown starts now that Adler has gone missing.
Season Six Black Ops Cold War – Call of Duty WarzoneAvailable now on the Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S. For the most recent information, continue reading.
Verdansk Stadium and Downtown Leveled
We need Operators to be present in this final fight. Adler’s gone AWOL, and seismic devices near old WWII-era bunkers have triggered a massive explosion downtown.
New lines of sight have been opened up and more maneuverability has been achieved in the rubble after the Old Verdansk Stadium collapsed. It has been also hard hit in downtown, as its buildings have fallen into the fissure. Both areas are worth exploring, as snipers will have to fight for the remaining perches.
There are new points of interest and a new Gulag
Get a peek at what’s coming to Warzone in Call of Duty: Vanguard by descending into the World War II–era bunkers now revealed on the map. Is there anything else you could find?
If you’re eliminated while exploring the bunkers and downtown destruction, you’ll have to fight it out in a new Gulag, inspired by the original 1v1 map in Verdansk 2019. You can expect twists and turns to the original plan, as it takes place in Zordaya Prison Complex.
Five Brand New Weapons
Five new Season Six weapons are now available for you to use in battle
- .410 Ironhide (Launch Week) — The Shotgun’s hard hitting, lever action is able to inflict heavy damage close at range and has an increased rate of fire. It can be purchased at Tier 15 in the Season Six Battle Pass.
- Grav (Launch Week) — Full-auto and fast-firing Israeli Assault Rifle with moderate damage and moderate recoil. It can be obtained at Tier 31 in the Season Six Battle Pass.
Unlock three more weapons — the dual-wield Hammer and Sickle, the two-handed Battle Axe, and the LAPA SMG — by completing in-game challenges or by purchasing their corresponding bundles in the Store when they arrive later in the Season.
Three new multiplayer maps
- Launch (6v6 Deprogram) Take part in one Duty Call’s most unique 6v6 Multiplayer maps as you travel through fragments of Adler’s memories as he’s being interrogated and deprogrammed. You can use the Red Doors to move between memories and gain an advantage over your opponents.
- Amerika (6v6, launch) Enter a Soviet imagining of the American Main Street based on the Campaign mission “Redlight, Greenlight.” This military facility in the heart of the U.S.S.R. features a pizza shop, a theater, and a prop Burger Town.
- Gluboko (2v2/3v3, Start) In a vault with tight-knit engagements around the main table, you can deploy to the KGB’s underbelly.
Please complete the Black Ops Cold War Zombies – Call of Duty in Forsaken
In “Mauer der Toten,” Requiem’s elite strike team just barely escaped Omega Group’s clutches in Berlin thanks to Samantha Maxis and her new Dark Aether powers. In the final round, there was a map of Zombies. Black Ops Cold War, the Requiem agents are heading straight to the heart of Omega Group’s secret Spetsnaz Training Facility located in the U.S.S.R.
With the Forsaken now set loose, and rumors of a Project Janus circulating Requiem, there’s no telling what you’ll encounter in the final chapter. Our agents must put their lives at risk if they want to eliminate Omega Group.
New Zombies Perk, Wonder Weapon, Support Weapons
The series’ favorite PhD Flopper Perk is now followed by the enhanced PhD Slider. You can use this bitter drink to cause an explosion when you slip into your enemies. Damage and size will increase the farther you slide. To upgrade your Aetherium Crystals, you can get immunity to explosive self-inflicted damage as well as triggering explosions when hitting the ground from high up.
Mow down the horde with the new Chrysalax Wonder Weapon within Forsaken’s main Easter Egg. This Wonder Weapon is much more than what you see. And when you still don’t have quite enough firepower, hit up the Crafting Table to purchase the new hard-hitting Hand Cannon and ARC-XD Support weapons.
The Haunting is Coming Soon
Halloween is coming up, horror film buffs need to be excited about Halloween Event. It will begin October 19. For more information, stay tuned.
Operators, Battle Passes, and more
Season Six brings all this and more with a new Battle Pass, two new playable Operators — Black Ops protagonist Alex Mason and Warsaw Pact Operator Fuze — new Prestige levels, new Season Challenges in Multiplayer and Zombies, and more.
Haven’t yet joined the fight? Register Black Ops Cold War on the Xbox Store, and experience Season Six today!
Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War – Cross-Gen Bundle
Activision Publishing Inc.
Buy this digital Xbox One version of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War from the Microsoft Store and download the Xbox Series X|S version at no extra cost.
Cross-Gen Bundle contains:
– Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War game
— Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S version
– Confrontation Weapons Pack
– Legendary Captain Price Operator Skin*
The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War – the direct sequel to the original and fan-favorite Call of Duty®: Black Ops.
Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. In a thrilling single-player Campaign where everything is not as it seems, players will be confronted with historic figures and difficult truths as they fight around the world through famous locations like East Berlin and Vietnam.
You will be working as elite operatives following the footsteps of Perseus, a mysterious figure who seeks to alter the history of the world and destabilize its power balance. As you descend into this dark centre of the global conspiracy, join Woods and Mason Hudson as well as a new group of Operatives trying to stop an eerie plot that has been decades in the making.
The Campaign will allow players to add a Cold War weapon and equipment collection into their next Multiplayer and Zombies experience.
You are at the edge. Welcome to Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War.
*All existing owners and future purchasers of Black Ops Cold War will receive the Legendary Captain Price Operator. Log in and purchase Black Ops Cold War to get this Legendary Operator skin. Usable in both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™.
Please visit www.callofduty.com to find out more.
© 2020-2021 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
Call of Duty®: Vanguard – Ultimate Edition
Activision Publishing Inc.
The Call of Duty®: Vanguard Ultimate Edition includes the Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game.
Get it now by placing an order
– Night Raid Mastercraft Weapon Blueprint – for immediate use in Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™*
– Operator Arthur Kingsley – for immediate use in Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™*
– The opportunity to pre-load the game before launch
The Ultimate Edition – loaded with bonus content for the ultimate fan.
– Cross Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Vanguard game
— Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S versions of the game
– Task Force One Pack
— 3 Operator Skins
— 3 Weapon Blueprints with Tracer Rounds
– Battle Pass Bundle (1 season Battle Pass + 20 Tier Skips)**
– 10 hours of 2XP (5 hours of 2XP and 5 hours of weapons 2XP)
– Digital Exclusive – Frontline Weapons Pack
Rise on every front: Dogfight over the Pacific, airdrop over France, defend Stalingrad with a sniper’s precision and blast through advancing forces in North Africa. The Call of Duty® franchise returns with Call of Duty®: Vanguard, developed by Sledgehammer Games, where players will be immersed in visceral WWII combat on an unprecedented global scale.
Call of Duty®: Vanguard includes a deeply engaging single player Campaign, a massive launch day Multiplayer offering featuring 20 maps including 16 built for core Multiplayer and an exciting new Zombies experience developed by Treyarch.
Call of Duty®: Vanguard will also usher in a new and unparalleled Call of Duty®: Warzone™ integration post launch, and feature cross-progression and cross-generation play, in addition to a massive calendar of free post-launch content that adds in new Multiplayer maps, modes, seasonal events, community celebrations and more.
*Offer content and availability may vary by region and is subject to change. Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War/Call of Duty®: Warzone™ on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S required to redeem offer, sold/downloaded separately. You must redeem this offer by 5/21/2022.
**Battle Pass and Tier Skips will be accessible in Call of Duty®: Vanguard once the Season 1 Battle Pass is made available in game. Only one Vanguard Battle Pass season is eligible for Battle Pass redemption.
Please visit www.callofduty.com to find out more.
© 2020-2021 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY VANGUARD, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, CALL OF DUTY WARZONE, and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners. Id Software licenses this software product (Id Technology). Id Technology © 1999-2021 Id Software, Inc.
#Call #Duty#Black #Ops #3 #Cold #War #Call#Duty#Warzone #Season