Xbox and Rockstar Energy Drink Unveil Artist-Series Cans Inspired by Halo Infinite
Today, Xbox and Rockstar Energy Drink unveiled five exclusive collector’s edition cans featuring original Master Chief designs brought to life by five unique artists. These cans come in five popular Rockstar Energy drink flavors, including Original, Sugar Free and Fruit Punch. Silver Ice is also available. Through October 1, 2010 and all the way through November. Halo Infinite Each of the limited-edition cans of this artist-series series will be available for purchase on December 8. They offer Canadian and American fans the chance to access exclusive content in-game and win daily prizes, ranging from copies or dozens of. Halo InfiniteAn Xbox Series X bundle. The sweepstakes will close in December and a Master Chief-inspired Grand Prize will be offered to the US.
Meet the artists behind the cans
Xbox has partnered with Rockstar Energy Drink as well as five highly-acclaimed musicians to commemorate the Master Chief’s heroism. Tasked with bringing their interpretation of the Spartan’s bravery and strength to life, the artists developed their own artistic flair with unique color schemes that incorporated the primary colorway of each Rockstar Energy product and leveraged the can’s aluminum abstract to enhance their original designs. They are:
- Matt TaylorMatt Taylor, a comic artist and illustrator, is based in Brighton. Taylor’s ten-year successful illustration career has seen him turn to Americana as well as classic comic books of the 1950s, 1960s, for inspiration.
- Oliver Barrett(Sugar free) Oliver is an artist, designer, and entrepreneur from Cleveland. He now lives in Austin. Before becoming an artist and serving customers like 20th Century Fox and Vice, he spent almost a decade in branding and marketing agencies.
- Dan Mumford(Fruit Punch: Dan Mumford, a freelance illustrator, is located in London, UK. He runs Studio Dan Mumford Limited. Mumford worked in pop culture for the last 13 years. His work includes album covers, branding, screen-prints, and new interpretations on classic films posters.
- Yuko Shimizu(Silver Ice: Yuko Shimzu, a Japanese illustrator living in New York City, combines Japanese heritage and contemporary references to create her work. Shimizu’s works address serious problems, but they can also be humorous and lighthearted.
- Hydro74(Blackberry Goji). Joshua M. Smith is a Florida designer and artist who lives in Orlando. His 20-year history of publication has made him a pioneer in contemporary art. He’s passionate about breaking new ground and expanding his artistic influences with the peers and brands in which he collaborates.
Special in-game content and prizes
From October 1, through December 31, Halo InfiniteMultiplayers can score using the digital codes under every tab Halo Infinite series can by unlocking Challenge Swaps and 2XP that will level up Spartans’ gameplay at launch. Fansmay unlock a custom in-game emblem inspired by a Banished version of a fan-favorite power weapon, as well as the exclusive “Nocturne Star” collection of vehicle and weapon coatings for the Warthog vehicle, Razorback vehicle and the MA40 weapon. These coatings have hints of black camo, and they were made in collaboration with Rockstar Energy Drink.
Fans will be able to win copies by purchasing each can. Halo Infinite and an Xbox Series X prize bundle. A prize bundle that includes an Xbox Series X console as well as a digital copy will be included in the package. Halo Infinite, a Razer Raptor 27” monitor, and Razer Kaira Pro Halo Infinite headset. The US’s Xbox and Rockstar Energy Drink offer one winner the opportunity to win the grand prize: A bespoke Jeep Gladiator, created by Rockstar Energy Drinks and Halo. Inspired by the power of Master Chief, the custom vehicle will feature Master Chief-colored protective coating, massive 43” extreme traction tires, stylized body armor, performance upgrades and pro-level suspension ready for any level of terrain from rock crawling to cruising the pavement.
To learn how to redeem under-the-tab codes and for full program rules, fans should visit Halo.RockstarEnergy.com.
Halo Infinite (Campaign)
Xbox Game Studios
When all hope is lost and humanity’s fate hangs in the balance, the Master Chief is ready to confront the most ruthless foe he’s ever faced. Step inside the armor of humanity’s greatest hero to experience an epic adventure and explore the massive scale of the Halo ring. Halo Infinite Campaign is available to purchase.
Legendary Multiplayer. Freed:
Halo’s celebrated multiplayer returns, reimagined and free-to-play! With seasonal updates, the game’s experience changes over time. There are new modes and maps to explore, as well as community-focused content.
Halo returns to its roots with fair starts, on-map equipment, and 4-player squads to offer the ultimate arena-shooter experience.
Big Team Battle:
Mix and match a wide range of vehicles, weapons and equipment for endless battle possibilities. This will allow you to have big-team fun and a full experience of the Halo Sandbox.
Become a Spartan that’s uniquely your own with a rich and deep player customization system. Playing multiplayer or campaign can help you earn and unlock new cosmetic items. Purchase a Battle Pass to unlock more content and earn even greater cosmetic rewards.
Gaming that crosses-generation or across-platforms:
Halo Infinite delivers an exceptional experience for the Xbox One console and older family members of consoles, as well as the PC. The stunning 4k graphics are complemented by world-class cross platform play and incredible performance. You can also enjoy improved features such as 120FPS and significantly reduced load times on Xbox Series X, as well as support PCs. This allows for seamless gaming that will usher in the next generation.*
*Up to 120FPS and 4K Ultra HD available on Xbox Series X consoles and compatible PCs only across supported maps and modes; compatible TV or monitor required.
#Xbox #Rockstar#Energy #Drink @Unveil #ArtistSeries #4 #Cans #Inspired