Turakawak ShrineThere is a temple within Tears of the Kingdom – The Legend of Zelda’s Tabantha Frontier.
Our guide will help you find the Turakawak Shrine location, solve its puzzles, and walk you through the “Stacking a Path” to collect the chest and The Light of Blessing.
When you’re done, our shrine locations page or interactive Hyrule map can direct you toward something else to do.
Turakawak Shrine Location
Turakawak Shrine lies in Tabantha Frontier. It’s relatively accessible on foot, just make sure you have some fire elemental items like fire fruitYou can also find out more about Red Chuchu jellySo you can burn away the vegetation blocking it. The exact coordinates of the site are: (-3496, -0198, 0066).
Turakawak Shrine tour
The name of this shrine suggests that you will need to use Ultrahand for stacking the blocks in order complete it. You may find it difficult to locate the chest and stack the blocks in the correct order to finish the shrine. Look closely to see how we completed the task.
1. Start off by entering a room that has a metalblock and an area above it. Link will be facing a metal block. Move the Ultrahand next to the wall, then climb it up to get to the elevated floor.
2. You’re now on a higher floor and there is a second block there. You can use Ultrahand to stack the metal block on top of your newly climbed block. Attach the block to the second one using Ultrahand so that it creates a sturdy structure consisting of both blocks.
3. You can find a chest hidden now. This chest is hidden well. Although it technically is on the second floor, this is where you can access it. If you look up at the ceiling, you’ll see the metal grate that hangs above the lower section.
4. Place the two blocks stacked underneath the metal grates using Ultrahand. Ascend the blocks.
5. Once you climb up, you’ll be high up enough to use the Ascend ability on the grate above you. When you use the Ascend ability, it will allow you to enter a room. . It will give you a Magic rod.
6. With Ascend, leave the room with the chest. You’re on a higher floor now. Retrace your steps to the room below where you built the two-block tower. You’ll need them to complete the shrine.
7. When you return to the same room, you can grab the blocks and re-stack them. Make sure they are aligned with the ladder leading up from the lower room.
8. Use the block and ladder to climb the ladder. Grab both stacks of block using Ultrahand. Bring them up to the next level.
9. This room has a third block, except for this one you can’t climb. It can be used to make a way to the shrine.
9. You can’t stack the three blocks right up on top of each other since you can’t climb on one of the blocks. You can attach the Ultrahand block to the side the the climbable blocks. It must be placed low enough for Link to easily jump on it, without needing to climb. See the image below.
10. You can use walls as additional supports if you’re having difficulty balancing your structure.
11. Get up and collect your The Light of Blessing.
#Turakawak #Shrine #location #Stacking #Path #walkthrough #Zelda #TOTK