Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Director Wants The Series To Be A Trilogy
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor director Stig Atmussen from Respawn Entertainment hopes the series will become a trilogy.
The news is from a brand new source IGN unfilteredInterview with Asmussen, the director. Asmussen stated that the team had already begun discussing future sequels even before Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order was released in 2019. Asmussen has been thinking about Cal’s story for years.
Asmussen said, “We were already discussing the second game.” We were actually talking about more than that. “It was a conversation that went beyond when we were breaking the Lucasfilm story. It was always my dream to view this trilogy. “How can Cal and his crew go to places other than what they did in the first?
Asmussen says that Respawn knew exactly where Survivor (due out April 28) takes place according to the Star Wars timeline. Respawn knew the importance of what was at stake, how it would play out, who Cal would face and what his crew would have to do. Respawn also thinks of the possibilities beyond what is already possible.
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor originally came out on March 17th, but it was later delayed until April 28. You can watch the trailer while you wait to grab your copy of Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. Game Informer Interview with Cameron Monaghan (Cal Kestis) and check out Star Wars Jedi: Survivor preview for more details on the story, exploration and combat.
[Source: IGN]
Are you a Star Wars Jedi: Survival day-one pick? Comment below to let us know!
#Star #Wars #Jedi #Survivor #Director #Series #Trilogy
