Overwatch Halloween Terror 2021: event date, skins, and game modes
Overwatch’s annual spooky season celebration, the three-week Halloween Terror event, returns to the game on Tuesday, Oct. 12. This year’s edition of Halloween Terror will see the return of the Junkenstein’s Revenge co-op mode and the requisite new batch of spooky skins.
Blizzard created five new Legendary Skins for Halloween Terror 2021. You can also win games to unlock the three Epic skins Skeleton Genji and Einherjar Zarya as well as Clown Roadhog. Overwatch’s game modes each week. Here are the details for unlocking Epic skins as well as other cosmetics.
Halloween Terror continues until Nov. 2, OverwatchThis is. Check out this gallery to see the Halloween Terror 2021 Skins.
Junkenstein’s Revenge will bring back the horde mode-like Arcade game type, which appears unchanged from last year. The mode’s returning missions (Vengeful Ghost, Volatile Zomnics, Mystery Swap, Frenzied Stampede, Three They Were, Shocking Surprise) will be available throughout the event.
Overwatch Halloween Terror 2021 Weekly Challenges
Earn rewards by playing 9/18/27 Quick Play or Arcade games. You can win two games if you play both Quick Play, Arcade or Competitive Play.
- Play 9 Games | Skeleton Genji Spray
- Play 18 Games | Skeleton Genji Player Icon
- Play 27 Games | Skeleton Genji Epic Skin
- Play 9 Games | Einherjar Zarya Spray
- Play 18 Games | Einherjar Zarya Player Icon
- Play 27 Games | Einherjar Zarya Epic Skin
- Clown Roadhog Spray| Clown Roadhog Spray
- Clown Roadhog Player Icon| Clown Roadhog Player Icon
- Clown Roadhog Epic Skin| Clown Roadhog Epic Skin
Halloween Terror 2021 now available OverwatchOn Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC.
#Overwatch #Halloween #Terror #event #date #skins #game #modes