In the eastern side of the Abbey grounds. Marvel’s Midnight Suns, you’ll come across the Standing Stones — five pillars with a platform in the center. You’re able to touch the stones, but you need the right sequence to receive the reward: three legendary chests. To unlock each chest, you’ll need to locate three unique codes to unlock each chest, which are scattered throughout the grounds. You can read on to discover where each code is located and the steps required to unlock each section.
Each sequence is unique and may differ from yours. There have been some bugs reported by players. There is a chance for a sigil to appear in the sequence twice, but you can’t interact with a stone twice.
What are the Standing Stones located?
You can find the Standing Stones on the Abbey grounds east. To reach them, you’ll need to The first Word of Power is to use To open any doors that are blocking your view, When you are on the central platform, make use of the The second Word of PowerYou can reveal the sigils for each stone.
Placements of the Sigil sequence
The first sequence
- Go to the Chapel within the Abbey.
- The first sequence can be found on the south-facing wall.
- The following tool will unlock the north-eastern region of the Abbey grounds. The second Word of Power.
- Find the second sigil sequence inside of Agatha’s cottage.
- The following can be used: Third Word of Power to uncover Lilith’s Garden in the northwest region of the Abbey grounds.
- The following can be used: The fourth Word of PowerYou must remove the greenhouse wall.
- You will find the third sequence at the wall’s opposite end by climbing down the ladder.
Return to the Standing Stones after finding the sequence and enter the codes for three legendary chests.
#solve #Standing #Stones #puzzle #Marvels #Midnight #Suns